Thursday, January 24, 2008

Introduction


People around me know me as Viru, the name my parents gave me when i was born on 01/01/79 in Delhi ( Capital of India). I am in IT sector now and most of the time confused with the nature of job, i sometimes stare out of my office window for long hours thinking whats the worh of my life sitting in a small cubicle with a box in front of me. I should have been into something more adventurous, something which would make me feel more accomplished. i sound a litte passimistic here but thats not the truth i enjoy what i am and how i am but i think it could have been better. I belong to Kullu more know as the valley of Gods, i like to go places and be with nature for most of my free time. I am turned on by good beats and nice surroundings, for the matter of fact i like to be around people who know that present is not to waste for your future but also for taking out time for yourself and knowing what you are.

4 comments:

Health enthusiast said...

hey, good blog buddy..unlike others, the best I liked abt this is it is Readable :)

Btw which one is the left bank road from Kullu to Manali?? I guess it is the other side of the river, the side opposite to Bhimu's raison house, is nt it..

Also I feel guilty for the reason that, then I was not matured enough to understand and explore the opportunity to feel the heavenly place when my dearest friends gave me the same(opportunity).

keep blogging :-)
My very best wishes

thinkings & reflections said...

dude, pack ur backpack and start exploring. believe me there would be nothing left in our life after 40 otherwise. Those boxes, which i see everyday in plenty would be gone. Better make the best use of every little chance u get to be out of that cubicle.

U can start by teaching me how to dance and swim fast :)

Anonymous said...

Simplicity at its best.. be it the author here..be it his writings..! One just cant seem to have enuff of either.. :)
So endearin that it makes one think about the little things in life which are easily overlooked but thats what matters the most..!!

[this was due..!]

Unknown said...

Nice Viru...!! I've been wanting to write myself for a long time but somehow never did it..!! your sentiments on work n life echo mine.. but then the reality of life keeps me bogged down same as you perhaps.. :) Anyway, I haven't lost hope.. I believe some day I will be doing what I want.